14 Westport Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Categories: Hospital/Assisted Living/Nursing Facilities/Hospice Care, Bereavement and Grief Resources, Volunteer, Veteran Care/Hospice
Care That Never Lets Go
Hospice is a special concept of care, focused on providing comfort, relieving pain and offering support for those with life-limiting health conditions and their families.
Constellation Hospice services address the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the individual, while attending to the equally important needs of their family and caregivers. Our team of hospice professionals and volunteers work cooperatively with the individual, their family and primary care physician to create a customized care plan, involving:
• Registered Nurses address physical needs such as pain and symptom control
• Social Workers address psychosocial, emotional and financial needs
• Spiritual Counselors
• Hospice aides assist with personal care and household tasks
• Volunteers support the patient and family Click Here to Learn more!
• Respite care is available to allow rest for the primary caregiver
• Medical equipment and supplies are coordinated as necessary
• Medications are provided and managed with your insurance
• Bereavement counselors help loved ones with grief and loss
Compassion is our compass.
We believe every person deserves to live out his or her life with respect and dignity, alert and free of pain, in an environment that promotes quality of life. Contact us to learn more about how to become a volunteer.