100 International Drive, 23rd Fl.
Baltimore, MD 21202
County: Baltimore City
Categories: Hospital/Assisted Living/Nursing Facilities/Hospice Care, Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation, Intermediate Care Facilities
Maryland Medicaid Consultants, LLC (MMC) is a Medicaid Consulting firm founded by Oscar Snow, a results driven professional who has an unique combination of formal training, education and hands-on experience in the Medicaid industry. His experience includes several years working for the state of Maryland, where he supervised a unit that determined eligibility for long-term care cases and trained case managers on Medicaid policy/procedures. Known for being able to formulate desired outcomes on even the most difficult and complex cases, Oscar was responsible for the processing of thousands of cases annually, which has since positioned him as an expert in the field. Recognizing an urgent need for specialized Medicaid support in the Maryland community, Oscar formed MMC with the express purpose of providing reasonable pricing while allowing access to expert advice and support navigating the Medicaid process. With a mandate to provide detail-oriented, customer driven service that is based on authority and true caring, MMC have proven themselves to be a trusted resource. As an organization dedicated to providing excellence at every phase of service, MMC provides services for applicants, nursing facilities and attorneys involved at any stage of the Medicaid process. Our core competencies include:
• Resource Analysis;
• Strategic Application Submission Planning;
• Eligibility Process Optimization;
• Customized Organizational Medicaid Training;
• Resource Reduction Strategy Recommendations;
• Asset preservation when possible.
Additional services can encompass:
• Identification of and guidance on appropriate supplemental documentation options for both the initial and re-certification application phases;
• Expert analysis to determine resource eligibility, if ineligible, provide appropriate resource reduction or spend-down strategies for eligibility;
• Appeal representation/resolution;
• Complex spousal case evaluations;
• Difficult penalty case determinations.
Allow Maryland Medicaid Consultants to navigate your love one to Medicaid eligibility!!!!!!!!