A free and informative presentation and discussion by Attorney Denise A. Mortati, estate planning and elder law attorney.
Denise will discuss:
- The three documents everyone should have – a Last Will and Testament, power of attorney and advanced health care directive--and the important of updating/revision them periodically
- The new law passed in October 2016 regarding Power of Attorney and its provisions, including:
- how it may affect gift giving
- agent responsibilities, etc.
- Elder law issues, including Title XIX applications and asset protection
- Date: Tuesday, May 15th at 5:30 (light refreshments served)
- 6pm presentation
- Location: Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center, 2428 Easton Turnpike, Fairfield, CT 06825
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 5:30pm