Navigating Medicare and Medicare Reform
DATE & TIME: Wednesday September 13, 2017 @ 6:00 pm.
LOCATION: Wesley Heights Activity Room at Wesley Village 580 Long Hill Avenue Shelton, CT
Enjoy a free seminar by Bankers Life on everything you need to know about navigating Medicare and Medicare Reform. This Seminar is free.
- What Medicare does and doesn't cover
- Medicare 2017 changes in co-pays and deductibles
- How this will affect hospitals, doctors, home health care and prescriptions
- What happens when you need long-term care
- Protecting your home and assets
- The difference between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part D options
- "Safe Discharge"
- "Observation" rules
Event will be held at Wesley Village senior living campus in Shelton. See Flyer for more details. Please RSVP by September 1st to Barb at 203.925.4952